Everyone has a different budget, different needs and a different vision of how things should be. I am open to questions, suggestions and want to hear about your needs, and how i can make them come true!
A portrait session starts at 600$. This is the equivalent of a half-day rate. It includes;
- A photo session with me, one on one, lasting up to 4 hours.
- A retouched image of your choice (from the shoot session). In the digital format of your choice/need.
- After the shoot, pictures are made available to the client for selection.
During the photo session, we will talk, joke around, exchange about hobbies & music, discuss politics and work. The goal here is to take between one and a thousand pictures, until we found "the" one. I will coach you, guide you and explain weird things about posing, relaxing and reaching your maximum potential. This is all part of my job and why i love photography.
Additional Fees can include;
- Additional Members to a party/photograph
- Concept work (time, research)
- Pre-Production efforts (setting up locations, doing test shoots...)
- Transportation (within Montréal or further)
- Location fees (permits, rent, logistics...)
- Specific Background or other desired material
- Specific License agreements (large publishings, magazine, websites, publicity...)
- Extra pictures (retouching, planning)
- Hair styling: i will be happy to recommend hair stylists to help if necessary.
- Others as client requires.